Tyra,
I am disgusted and enraged at what your so called Christian guest had to say on your show today. I am a Christian and I do agree that homosexuality is wrong; however, the hate that was spewing out of their mouths was anything but Christian. As Christian's our goal should be to lead people into the kingdom of God. They acted like they wanted to be the ones to kick the people into hell. God is loving and we should also be loving. You can't make people want to be a part of something if all you show them is hate. prejudice, and ignorance. God sent his son so that we might be saved. He didn't say that he was going to pick and choose who would be saved. God's plan wasn't that anyone not be saved, but that we all would be. Yes, because of sins of the world this isn't what is happening, but it should be the goal of all Christians.
To say that everyone in the Trade Centers were sinners and that the attack was the wrath of God is the most cold hearted ignorant thing that I have ever heard. Yes, sin is what caused the terrorist rampage, but God didn't do it. I can't believe that this lady that is an attorney and must be book smart is that biblically dumb. She wants to act like she knows so much about the bible when really she has picked and chosen only a few parts and is discarding the rest. People like her is what gives Christianity a bad name. I appreciate the fact that you said that her and her family will NEVER be on your stage again.
She talked about how if homosexuals didn't change their ways that they were going to hell. In my opinion if she doesn't change her ways and the way that she is carrying herself and repent she is also in danger of hell.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to share how we feel.
Pam
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment